< Back to Main Blog Page
Benefits Across the Transformer Lifecycle
Transformer refurbishment and recycling don’t deliver benefits only at the beginning or end of a transformer’s life. In fact, they yield value throughout the entire transformer lifecycle, including for years after it has been removed from service.
- Reduce costs, shorten acquisition time, and improve sustainability metrics with refurbished
- Increase uptime with the high reliability and low failure rate of a refurbished transformer.
- Simplify transformer asset management (TAM) with better availability of spare transformers.
- Lower your total cost of ownership (TCO) and extend transformer life with warranty-provided
- Know that used oil and other contaminants are being handled properly.
- Obtain the best price for your retired electrical equipment.
- Ensure the safety of your personnel and property with a highly qualified removal crew.
- Protect against future liability with proper equipment disposal, thorough record-keeping, and